This year Fathers Day was most likely not fun for Max. I am truly sorry Max.
- Mason and Nat were super clingy.
- Mason and Nat kept complaining.
- Mason freaked out about having to wear a life jacket.
- I freaked out on Mason for having a tantrum and just made it worst.
- The side view mirror on our car broke when our canoe decided to fall off.
This picture is deceiving. It looks like we were having fun…
Actually after the whole tantrum passed we had a blast. Until the mirror broke… but we just laughed at that.
Happy Fathers Day Max! You really are the best father. Our kids and their friends love you to pieces. So do I!